The Oil Level indicator is designed for indicating and monitoring the oil level in conservator vessels of power transformers. These indicators are of very reliable construction, simple, and economical.
Some advantages of the Oil Level Indicator are:
- Made for outdoor mounting directly on the transformer in any climate.
- Parts are made of non-corrosive or surfaced treated materials.
- Indicator and transmitter are joined by flexible tubing,
- Easy to install, convenient and safe to read.
- Indicator can be separated from transmitter with ease.
- Simple and trouble-free installation.
- Outstanding durability and maintenance free.
- Can be made to customer’s specifications.
- Indicator can be supplied with a transmitter for remote indication. (Optional)